TPI takes personal privacy and the protection of integrity seriously. Representatives of TPI’s customers, suppliers and other stakeholders such as partners or students who are in contact with TPI (“Partner”) shall feel confident that TPI respects their privacy and adheres to applicable laws and regulations when collecting and processing information that may be used to identify a person (“Personal Data”). The information provided in this document applies if TPI has not communicated otherwise at the time of the collection of the Personal Data.
TPI can collect Personal Data directly from a Partner who meets with TPI personnel, visits TPI’s websites, opens newsletters, downloads TPI materials, or uses TPI’s products or services. TPI collects and processes Personal Data of Partners for the following purposes:
- Carrying out TPI’s obligations under, or when entering into, a contractual relationship between TPI and a Partner.
- Facilitating effective communication and relationships between TPI and the Partner (Customer Relationship Management).
- Managing enquiries or other requests regarding TPI’s products and services.
- Ensuring compliance with legal obligations and for the enforcement of contractual agreements.
- Managing the security of TPI’s products, services, intellectual property rights and other offerings.
- Analyzing sales data and how a Partner interacts with TPI’s products and services in order to improve the user experience and content of such products and services.
- Marketing, surveys and communication.
- Compiling statistics related to patterns and trends of browsing on TPI web pages or use of other applications or software.
TPI will not disclose a Partner’s Personal Data to third parties if it is not required in order to fulfill a purpose listed above. Any transfer of Personal Data to a third party inside the EU/EEA will only take place if the recipient is compliant with TPI’s internal rules which governs the protection of Personal Data. Any transfer of Personal Data to a third party outside the EU/EEA will be based on the EU model clauses or similar constructions such as binding corporate rules or the US privacy shield.
When processing of Personal Data is based on consent, a Partner may at any time withdraw its given consent provided that the withdrawal of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of the previous processing, or when there are other legal grounds for the processing.
A Partner may, under applicable data protection law, have the right to: (i) receive information on which Personal Data relating to the Partner TPI processes; (ii) receive access to such data and, if necessary, have it changed so it is correct; (iii) have the Personal Data relating to the Partner deleted; (iv) restrict TPI from processing, or limit the way TPI may process, the Partner’s Personal Data; (v) obtain from TPI a copy of the Personal Data provided by the Partner, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
TPI processes Personal Data in compliance with applicable laws on data protection and data security.
TPI retains the Partner’s Personal Data only as long as it is necessary in order to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected. Please note that TPI can be under a legal or contractual obligation to retain the Personal Data which might require TPI to keep the data for longer periods.